We are looking for Software Design Engineer intern who is responsible for embedded software development/Testing for new product and existing product modification
• Responsible for embedded software development/Testing for new product and existing product modification.
• Provide technical support to the product transfer and localization.
• Performs architecture research, sub-system analysis, programming, and unit testing.
• Responsible for related document and specification.
You Must Have:
• Good understanding and experiences with software development process, experience of full product design project life-cycle.
• Experience programming using C, C++, Assembler, in embedded environment, especially in Atmel CPU.
• 8/16/32 bits CPU, LONworks/ BacNet/ TCP/IP protocol, Real Time Control, Serial Protocols
• Experience and demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Visual Studio.NET
• ANSI C/C++ programming skill is mandatory, above 2 years software design experience.
• Experience with real-time control system, embedded system hardware design will be a plus.
• Awareness / knowledge of current hardware & software technologies & techniques.
Talia Tong: email@example.com